What is an Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computer?
Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computers give you the ability to easily “turn back the clock” and restore your computer to a point in time before it became corrupted by a virus, malware, etc. Additionally, Advanced Edition, found on our ProVidia models will allow the computer to continue to function even if the hard drive fails!
Why do you need an Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computer?
- You won’t lose time, data, money or productivity.
- No need to wait for a technician to diagnose and repair your PC. The Self Healing process is “user friendly” and takes just 2 minutes to activate.
- Option exists to restore the PC to the original factory installation. Great for repurposing the PC for a new user or for end‐of‐life disposal/donation.
- Remote control, known as out‐of‐band KVM management, is supported on our Reliant models. This is a must‐have for IT professionals.
How much do Osmosis® Self Healing Technologies™ cost?
- Absolutely nothing! It’s built right in. There is no additional software or backup drives to buy.
Is there a complicated setup to get Osmosis® Self Healing Technologies™ to work?
- No. Just turn your computer on and it works automatically.
ProVidia™ Self Healing Executive Workstations:
$1,179.99 • Model H170-6700 includes an Intel Core i7-6700 Processor @ up to 4.40 GHz utilizing Intel Turbo Boost Technology (3.40 GHz Base), 8 MB Smart Cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, Hyper-Threading, HD Graphics 530.
$1,079.99 • Model H170-6500 includes an Intel Core i5-6500 Processor @ up to 3.60 GHz utilizing Intel Turbo Boost Technology (3.20 GHz Base), 6 MB Smart Cache, 4 Cores, 4 Threads, HD Graphics 530.
$979.99 • Model H170-6100 includes an Intel Core i3-6100 Processor @ 3.70 GHz, 3 MB Smart Cache, 2 Cores, 4 Threads, Hyper Threading, HD Graphics 530.
All ProVidia H170 models feature the following:
- Osmosis Self Healing Technologies™ Advanced Edition: automated redundancy, automated imaging, automated backup, automated revisioning, embedded provisioning, embedded diagnostics and repair, embedded recovery.
- 6th Generation Intel Processor and Motherboard, featuring the Intel H170 Chipset.
- QuietCool Slim Mini Tower/Desktop Case (12.7" x 5.5" x 10.8") for near silent performance.
- 8 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM. Upgradable to 64 GB.
- 2 Seagate 1,000 GB† Hard Drives in a Redundant (RAID1) Configuration, 6Gb/s SATA III, 7.2K RPM, 16 MB Cache.
- Dual Layer DVD-RW Optical Drive.
- Intel High Definition Graphics with support for up to 3 monitors via 1 HDMI Ports @ 4096x2160 [4K Ultra HD] and 1 DVI-I Port @ 1920x1200, and 1 VGA Port @ 1920x1200. 512 MB maximum shared memory.
- Support for 2-Way AMD Crossfire Multi-Graphics Card Technology.
- High Definition Digital Audio featuring Dolby 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Surround Sound based on Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital Live Technologies.
- 1 Intel Gigabit LAN Controllers.
- 6 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports, 4 USB 2.0 Ports. 1 PS/2 Port. 8 Audio Jacks.
- 4 Internal Expansion Slots: 1 PCI Express 3.0 x16 running at x16, 1 PCI Express 3.0 x16 running at x4, 2 PCI.
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard and 3-Button Optical Wheel Laser Mouse.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit. Certificate of authenticity and media included.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. CutePDF Writer: To create your own PDF documents.
- 3 Year Osmosis "Priority Care" Parts and Labor Warranty.
Prices subject to change. Please ensure that you are using a current product sheet.
The data and images provided have been subjected to numerous control mechanisms to ensure accuracy. If data or images contain inaccuracies, Osmosis shall not be held responsible or liable. † This represents the "raw" drive capacity prior to formatting and installation of Operating Systems and Self Healing Utilities. Available capacity is approximately 1/2.