We've Shrunk... The next biggest thing in computing has gotten smaller.
What is an Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computer?
Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computers give you the ability to easily “turn back the clock” and restore your computer to a point in time before it became corrupted by a virus, malware, etc. Additionally, Advanced Edition, found on our ProVidia models will allow the computer to continue to function even if the hard drive fails!
Why do you need an Osmosis® Self Healing™ Computer?
- You won’t lose time, data, money or productivity.
- No need to wait for a technician to diagnose and repair your PC. The Self Healing process is “user friendly” and takes just 2 minutes to activate.
- Option exists to restore the PC to the original factory installation. Great for repurposing the PC for a new user or for end‐of‐life disposal/donation.
- Remote control, known as out‐of‐band KVM management, is supported on our Reliant models. This is a must‐have for IT professionals.
How much do Osmosis® Self Healing Technologies™ cost?
- Absolutely nothing! It’s built right in. There is no additional soŌware or backup drives to buy.
Is there a complicated setup to get Osmosis® Self Healing Technologies™ to work?
- No. Just turn your computer on and it works automatically.
Quark™ Self Healing MicroStations:
$1,069.99 • Model Q55 includes an Intel Core i5-5250U Processor @ up to 2.70 GHz utilizing Intel Turbo Boost Technology (1.60 GHz Base), 3 MB Smart Cache, 2 Cores, 4 Threads, Hyper-Threading, HD Graphics 6000.
$969.99 • Model Q53 includes an Intel Core i3-5010U Processor @ 2.10 GHz, 3 MB Smart Cache, 2 Cores, 4 Threads, Hyper Threading, HD Graphics 5500.
All Quark models feature the following:
- Osmosis Self Healing Technologies™ Advanced Edition: automated redundancy, automated imaging, automated backup, automated revisioning, embedded provisioning, embedded diagnostics and repair, embedded recovery.
- Ultra Compact Case - Measures 4.59" x 4.41" x 1.55".
- 5th Generation Intel Processor and Motherboard.
- 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM. Upgradable to 16 GB.
- Intel Solid State Drive, 240 GB† capacity with 540 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate and 490 MB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate. This is up to 500% faster than a conventional hard drive!
- Can support an additional mSATA Solid State Drive.
- Intel High Definition Graphics with support for up to 3 monitors via 1 mini-HDMI Port @ 2560x1600 and 1 mini-DisplayPort @ 3840x2160. The DisplayPort allows you to daisy-chain 2 monitors.
- High Definition Digital Audio featuring Dolby 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Surround Sound based on Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital Live Technologies.
- 1 Gigabit LAN Controller.
- 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports + 1 High Speed USB 3.0 Charging Port + Headphone/Microphone Jack.
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard and 3-Button Optical Wheel Laser Mouse.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 Professional SP1 (64-bit). Certificate of authenticity and media included.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pre-installed. Purchase of an activation key required to use the product.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. CutePDF Writer: To create your own PDF documents.
- 19V DC Power Adapter and Cord + VESA Mounting Bracket Included.
- 3 Year Osmosis "Priority Care" Parts and Labor Warranty.
Prices subject to change. Please ensure that you are using a current product sheet.
The data and images provided have been subjected to numerous control mechanisms to ensure accuracy. If data or images contain inaccuracies, Osmosis shall not be held responsible or liable. † This represents the "raw" drive capacity prior to formatting and installation of Operating Systems and Self Healing Utilities. Available capacity is approximately 1/2.